In addition to her primary focus on secured lending, Katharine’s practice also touches on corporate law related to incorporations, acquisitions, sales and reorganizations. Katharine also works with clients on real estate matters relating to financing and leasing. Her clients include financial institutions and institutional and private lenders.
Katharine completed an Honours B.Sc. degree at the University of Toronto in 2001 before obtaining her LL.B. from the University of Western Ontario in 2004. She began her career at Chaitons LLP in 2004 as an articling student. Katharine was called to the Bar in Ontario in 2005.
- Called to the Bar in Ontario in 2005
- University of Western Ontario, LL.B. (2004)
- University of Toronto, B.Sc. (Hons.) (2001)
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- Financial institutions, institutional lenders and private lenders