CHAITONS LLP is a mid-sized law firm, located in North Toronto with a substantial lending and recovery practice. We offer a congenial work environment, state-of-the-art technology and competitive salary and benefits.
We currently have openings for Legal Assistants/Law Clerks in our Corporate/Commercial Department.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3-5 years corporate/commercial experience;
- Ability to work independently, follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative as required;
- Required to draft routine closing documents, conduct searches, prepare closing books and all other administrative tasks related to commercial lending transactions;
- Preparation of corporate documents such as articles of incorporation, amalgamations, amendments, revivals, dissolutions, continuances, and extra-provincial registrations;
- Review and update minute books as required;
- Possess Law Clerk Diploma/Certificate from a recognized institution;
- Excellent keyboarding skills with proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Extremely organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Chaitons LLP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. Chaitons LLP will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.